Access thousands of business opportunities from the most comprehensive network of U.S. Government agencies. MERX’s diverse network of Federal, State, and Local agencies will give you the competitive intelligence needed to win U.S. Government contracts.
MERX U.S. Tenders is for Canadian businesses who want to expand their revenue base by tapping into the billion dollar market of Federal, State, and Local opportunities posted in the United States. MERX U.S. Tenders is a valuable addition to the overall MERX product offering, providing Canadian business a comprehensive source for tender information for U.S. Federal, State, and Local organizations.
Unlike many e-tendering resources, MERX U.S. Tenders is Canadian based, provides 100% American content, and is an accurate, cost-effective source for small, medium and large businesses to access tender information for U.S. opportunities.
MERX U.S. Tenders offers access to opportunity notices and tender documents from thousands of Federal, State, and Local
government agencies in the United States based on a monthly or annual pre-paid subscription.
Why Consider MERX U.S. Tenders?
- The relationship between the U.S. and Canada is probably the closest and most extensive in the world. It is reflected in the staggering volume of bilateral trade--the equivalent of $1.2 billion a day in goods, services, and investment income*
- In 2005, total merchandise trade between the two countries (FOB basis) was $483 billion**
- In 2004, Canada exported more than $267 billion dollars of goods and services to the U.S.*
- The U.S. is the world's largest single national economy and consumer of a wide variety of goods and services.*
- U.S. consumers are among the world’s most affluent. Always receptive to foreign products, the U.S. is likely to become an even more avid buyer of imported products as the new world economy develops.*
- For investors, the U.S. remains the world's broadest and deepest financial market, one that operates with relatively few restrictions. *
- The U.S. economy, in recent years, has grown steadily with low inflation and interest rates.*
*U.S. Chamber of Commerce
**Trade Map Canada