DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK:
Manitoba Hydro is issuing this Request to seek the submission of competitive Proposals for the supply and delivery of ball and socket type suspension insulators. Insulators will be ordered on an “as-required” basis, for up to five-years’ duration, subject to earlier termination.
ENQUIRIES CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
SCM – Procurement Operations Department
Floor #2 - 360 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3C 0G8
FAX: (204) 360-6130
**Due to COVID-19, all the inquiries will be only dealt with via email. Please do not submit by paper via courier service or via fax.
All proposals must meet all of the following criteria, in Manitoba Hydro’s determination, in order to proceed to the second stage of the evaluation process:
- i) Proof of certification to CAN/CSA-ISO 9001:16 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements, or equivalent as determined by the Engineer; and
CAN/CSA-C411.1-16 – AC Suspension Insulators and
- Submission of statement of compliance with:
CAN/CSA-C83-17 – Communication and Power Line Hardware
- Submission of Certified Type Test Report and/or Certified Type Test Plan (including proposed testing schedule) within the parameters described in Subsection 7.8 – Type Test Report of Manitoba Hydro Transmission Line Material Specification 32-6, Amendment 5, AC Suspension Insulators. Refer to Schedule A2 – Technical Requirements in Part B of this RFP 041820.
- Submission of product specifications that comply with Manitoba Hydro Transmission Line Material Specification 32-6, Amendment 5, AC Suspension Insulators. Refer to Schedule A2 – Technical Requirements in Part B of this RFP 041820.
- Compliance with requirements of Items 1 to 6 of Technical Data Table.