The Government of Manitoba, as represented by the Minister of Families, requests Proposals from qualified Proponents meeting the requirements contained in this Request for Proposal (RFP) to provide expertise and intermediary services to implement Social Impact Bonds (SIB) in Manitoba. The Consultant will:
Deadline for questions is July 27, 2017 and are to be submitted to the attention of Steven Spry at MHProcurement@gov.mb.ca.
- assist Manitoba to execute “made-in-Manitoba” SIBs;
- collaborate with Manitoba’s SIB project staff to build internal government capacity;
- assist Manitoba’s SIB project staff to build and strengthen external capacity among community-based organizations with emerging SIBs;
- broker an initial landmark SIB while performing the role of intermediary;
- consult with internal and external stakeholders, as required; and
- develop a call of proposals for subsequent SIBs, using a made-in-Manitoba framework.
Submission deadline is August 2, 2017 at 12:00:00 noon. This is an ebid submission and all bids must be uploaded through MERX. No other form of submission is accepted for this tender. Please read the RFP documents carefully regarding the ebid requirements. Make sure you obtain your PIN number from MERX well in advance of the deadline in order to upload your tender submission.