From time to time, the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) requires temporary help to cover staff absences, special projects (that are not ongoing) and overflow. Depending on the quality and number of responses, the OEB may award to more than one vendor (maximum 4) based on the type of skill sets that the agencies can offer.
We are looking for up to four (4) Vendors who can provide temporary help services that would cover the following types of skill sets:
The purpose and scope of this work involves providing temporary help services to OEB staff on an as needed basis. The term of the assignment is for three (3) years with an option to extend for two (2) additional one (1) year terms.
- Accounting / Finance Professional
- Administrative / Clerical
- Call Centre / Customer Service / Reception
- Engineer Professional
- Human Resources Professional
- IT Technical Professional
- Lawyer / Legal Administration
- Payroll Professional
- Project Leads / Project Management
- Policy Analyst / Research
- Records Management
Full details are provided in the RFP document which is available only through MERX at www.merx.com or 1-800-964-6379, MERX reference number 0000101211.