Alberta Environment and Parks is looking to purchase a license to obtain and use satellite imagery, covering the entire Province of Alberta, as per the specifications and requirements provided for herein. The satellite imagery must be processed to meet the needs of the Province, as defined by this RFP and the solution must meet the following project objectives:
1. To obtain imagery for the entire province in the most cost-effective and operationally useful manner;
2. To obtain imagery at a sufficient spatial resolution to fulfill the requirements of the business processes ongoing within the Ministry and the Government of Alberta;
3. To obtain imagery that is acceptable to the Ministry and the Government of Alberta in terms of spatial referencing, radiometric properties, accuracy, and data deliverables;
4. To obtain imagery which has undergone an acceptable and standard set of pre-processing in order to ensure data quality (spatial and spectral); and,
5. To obtain imagery of sufficient currency to satisfy the business requirements of the Ministry and the Government of Alberta.
*Refer to the documents section for the RFP