REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PACKAGE # 01 GARDINER RAMPS DEMOLITION for LAKE SHORE BOULEVARD EAST: DON RIVER BRIDGE AND PUBLIC REALM in the CITY OF TORONTO
Date of Issue: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Closing date and time: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:00 pm
EllisDon is the Construction Manager for the Toronto Waterfront Revitalization Corporation (TWRC) Lake Shore Boulevard East: Don River Bridge and Public Realm Project. EllisDon invites eligible companies, firms or joint ventures to submit proposals for the Gardiner Ramps Demolition:
- Staged removal and disposal of the Gardiner Expressway superstructure and components from Bent 330 to the end of the Gardiner Expressway Ramps;
- The components to be removed under will include (but not be limited to) the asphalt/waterproofing, concrete curbs, parapet walls, metal railings, light pole bases, concrete deck, steel girders, all steel bracing and diaphragms, deck drains and drainage hoppers, expansion joints, bearings and all ancillary components;
- Removal of abutment, pile cap and backfill in the last section of the Gardiner ramps;
- Removal of the RESCU system and all the street lighting equipment including luminaires, brackets, wiring and the existing poles;
- Earth excavation, grading and backfilling required to facilitate demolition;
Interested parties shall submit their interest to the following address in order to receive the RFP documentation.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Esther Perez.
Subject: RFP Package #01 Gardiner Ramps Demolition – “name of your company”
EllisDon reserves the right to cancel, waive or combine with alternate packages all or part of the scope, or to re-advertise this solicitation with either an identical or revised scope at any time.