Neegan Burnside Ltd., on behalf of Pine Creek First Nation, is inviting bids from qualified contractors for the Waste Transfer Station Project, Pine Creek First Nation, Manitoba.
The Community of Pine Creek First Nation is located on the southwestern shore of Lake Winnipegosis in Manitoba. The Community is approximately 100 kilometers north of Dauphin on Provincial Highway 272.
The scope of work for the project includes the construction of a new Waste Transfer Station Facility. The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
A non-mandatory pre-tender site visit will be held on September 21, 2020 in Pine Creek. Further Information about the site visit is in the Tender Documents.
- Upgrade 500m of existing granular/clay road;
- Construction of 50m of granular access road;
- Construction of a fenced granular pad for the new Waste Transfer Facility. Approximate size 110 m x 125 m;
- Construction of an elevated waste drop off area using metal Binwall retaining walls;
- Construction of concrete pads for roll-off bins;
- Construction of a wood frame garage;
- Supply and placement of storage units;
- Supply and placement of an attendance trailer;
- Supply and Installation of sewage holding tank;
- Construction of bunks for bulky recycling storage;
- Supply of compact track loader and attachments;
- Supply and installation of fit up materials;
- Site lighting;
- Site electrical servicing;
- Site signage.
Each tender must be accompanied by a fully executed Bid Bond in the amount of at least ten percent (10%) of the Contract Price expressed as a percentage. The Bid Bond shall be issued by an approved surety company licensed to conduct business in Canada.
Each tender must be accompanied by an Agreement to Bond, stating that surety providing the Bid Bond is willing to supply a Performance Bond in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the Contract Price and a Labour and Materials Bond in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the Contract Price.
Tender Documents may be obtained from the MERX Distribution Unit, telephone 1-800-964-6379 or via the internet at www.merx.com. MERX is the official and sole distributor of this Tender including any addenda. If a Bidder obtains the Tender Documents by means other than through MERX, the accuracy of the document and the receipt of any addenda, if applicable, are not guaranteed.
Tenders, as indicated in the tender documents, will be received from General Contractors at the office of Neegan Burnside Ltd. (address below) before 3:00 pm (CST) on Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Late or misdirected bids will not be accepted.
Tenders will be publicly opened immediately after the time for receipt of Bids and read in the Boardroom of Neegan Burnside Ltd.,
The lowest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted.
For additional information contact:
Marc Streifler, C.E.T..
Neegan Burnside Ltd.
307 Commerce Drive.
Winnipeg, MB R3P 1B3