Trade Agreement: CETA / WTO-AGP / CPTPP / CFTA / FTAs with Peru / Colombia / Panama / Korea Tendering Procedures: Suppliers on permanent list or able to meet qualification requirements Competitive Procurement Strategy: Best Overall
Proposal Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements:
TSPS Project Management Support Services
EQ754-211711/A Dhillon, Ambreen Telephone No. - (416) 318-9360 (
) Fax No. - (416) 952-1257 (
) Project Management Support Services Various Ontario Sites
TASK Based Professional Services (TSPS) Requirement This requirement is for: Public Works and Government services Canada (PWGSC)
This requirement is open only to those Supply Arrangement Holders under E60ZT-18TSPS who qualified under the following category (ies): Project Manager(s) for Real Property Branch: Junior, Intermediate and Senior
The following SA Holders have been invited to submit a proposal.
1. 7792395 Canada Inc.
2. Action Personnel of Ottawa-Hull Ltd
3. Adirondack Information Management Inc., The AIM Group Inc. in Joint Venture
4. Altis Human Resources (Ottawa) Inc.
5. Blue Water Sourcing Inc
6. Breckenhill Inc.
7. cim conseil en immobilisation et management inc.
8. CIMA+ S.E.N.C.
9. Cistel Technology Inc.
10. Colliers Project Leaders Inc.
11. Colliers Project Leaders Inc., Tiree Facility Solutions Inc. in Joint Venture
12. Contract Community Inc.
13. CONTRACT COMMUNITY INC., NISHA TECHNOLOGIES INC IN JOINT VENTURE
14. Deloitte Inc.
15. Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
16. Ernst & Young LLP
17. G. Bird Holdings Inc.
18. Goss Gilroy Inc.
19. HDP Group Inc
20. Hofmann PM Inc
21. IBISKA Telecom Inc.
22. IT/NET OTTAWA INC, KPMG LLP, in joint venture
23. KPMG LLP
24. Lannick Contract Solutions Inc.
25. Lansdowne Technologies Inc.
26. Lightning Tree Consulting Inc.
27. Macogep inc.
28. Maverin Business Services Inc.
29. Michael Wager Consulting Inc.
30. Mobile Resource Group Inc
31. Naut'sa mawt Resources Group, Inc.
32. Olav Consulting Corp
33. OLAV CONSULTING CORP., MOSHWA ABORIGINAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, IN JOINT VENTURE
34. OPUS LEADERS INC.
35. Orbis Risk Consulting Inc.
36. p2i strategies ltd.
37. Peter J. Kindree Architect
38. Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
39. Protak Consulting Group Inc.
40. QMR Staffing Solutions Incorporated
41. Quarry Consulting Inc.
42. Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting Inc.
43. Revay and Associates Limited
44. RFP Solutions Inc.
45. Samson & Associés CPA/Consultation Inc
46. SpaceWerx Corporation
47. Stratégia conseil inc
48. T.I.7 Inc.
49. TEKSYSTEMS CANADA CORP./SOCIÉTÉ TEKSYSTEMS CANADA
50. The AIM Group Inc.
51. The Right Door Consulting & Solutions Incorporated
52. Thomas&Schmidt Inc.
53. Tiree Facility Solutions Inc.
54. Turner & Townsend CM2R Inc.
55. Wood Canada Limited
56. WSP Canada Inc.
57. Zernam Enterprise Inc
Description of the Requirement: The Project Management group of Public Works and Government Services of Canada (PWGSC) Ontario Region Real Property Branch (RPB), is seeking project management services to support various projects managed in each of the following areas:
Golden Horseshoe Area (not limited to Greater Toronto, Halton, Durham and Peel region),
Greater Kingston Area,
Greater London Area,
Northern Ontario, and,
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Level of Security Requirement:
The following security requirements (SRCL and related clauses provided by the Contract Security Program) apply and form part of the Contract: 1. The Contractor/Offeror must, at all times during the performance of the Contract/Standing Offer/Supply Arrangement, hold a valid Designated Organization Screening (DOS), issued by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) 2. The Contractor/Offeror personnel requiring access to sensitive work site(s) must EACH hold a valid Reliability Status, granted or approved by CISD/PWGSC 3. Subcontracts which contain security requirements are not to be awarded without the prior written permission of CISD/PWGSC 4. The Contractor/Offeror must comply with the provisions of the:
1. Security Requirements Check List and security guide (if applicable), attached at Annex 2. Industrial Security Manual (Latest Edition)
Associated Documents: Request for Proposal, SRCL, Statement of Work
Proposed period of contract: The proposed period of contract shall be from date of Contract Award to March 31, 2022 with an option to extend the contract for three additional one-year periods
EQ754-211711/A Contracting Authority: Ambreen Dhillon Phone Number:
(416) 318-9360 E-Mail:
Delivery Date: 19/02/2021
The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.