Trade Agreement: CETA / WTO-AGP / CPTPP / CFTA / FTAs with Peru / Colombia / Panama / Korea Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Lowest/Lower Bid Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: Yes Nature of Requirements:
Capital Planning and Management Off-Premise Software Solution
K4A22-200728/A Brewster, Shannon Telephone No.: (647) 273-1369 (
) Email: Shannon.Brewster@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SUPPLIERS RE. BID SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Due to the impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic, temporary measures are being taken on-site at the Ontario Region Bid Receiving Unit to encourage social distancing. The health and safety of staff and suppliers remains our top priority.
Suppliers are required to submit bids electronically using the Canada Post epost Connect application for the subject bid solicitation. This service allows suppliers to submit bids, offers and arrangements electronically to PWGSC Bid Receiving Units. This online service enables the electronic transfer of large files up to Protected B level.
To use epost Connect to submit your bid, or to get more information on its use, please send an email to the Ontario Region Bid Receiving Units generic address at TPSGC.orreceptiondessoumissions-orbidreceiving.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Faxed and hard copy (submitted in person or via mail/courier) bids will not be accepted for the subject bid solicitation.
Given current circumstances and network limitations, some active procurements may be delayed. To stay up to date on the status of specific procurements, please consult Buysandsell.gc.ca. ************************************************************************
1. Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) has a requirement for an off the shelf Capital Planning and Management Off-Premise Software Solution (CPMOSS), that will act as a central repository of facility information populated with data which originates from an integrated building condition assessment methodology for consistency, quality and data integrity.
In accordance with Annex A, the license software subscription service solution will include comprehensive facility condition assessments at various locations in Canada and provide on-site and remote training.
2. A contract will be awarded to one Contractor.
3. It is intended to result in the award of a contract for three (3) years.
4. This procurement is subject to the following Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement(s): - Kwanlin Dun First Nation Final Agreement (Yukon) - Ta'an Kwach'an Council Final Agreement (Yukon) - Nunavut Land Claim Agreement (Nunavut)
5. There are security requirements associated with this requirement. For additional information, consult Part 6 - Security, Financial and Other Requirements, and Part 7 - Resulting Contract Clauses.
For more information on personnel and organizational security screening or security clauses, Bidders should refer to the Contract Security Program of Public Works and Government Services Canada (http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/introduction-eng.html) website.
6. The bidder must demonstrate that they meet every mandatory evaluation criteria in their bid by submitting supporting documentation.
Failure to provide supporting documentation by bid closing date will result in the bid being deemed non-responsive.
7. Please refer to the RFP, Attachment 4.1 - Bid Evaluation Criteria for the complete list of mandatory evaluation criteria.
8. A bid must comply with the requirements of the bid solicitation and meet all mandatory technical evaluation criteria to be declared responsive. The responsive bid with the lowest evaluated price will be recommended for award of a contract.
9. The Bidder must submit pricing in accordance with Annex B - Basis of Payment, in Canadian Funds.
Delivery Date: Above-mentioned
The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.