Scope of Work:
The following scope of work to be considered by the Proponent included by the successful consultant as part of the development of a Regional Recreation Funding Agreement:
1. The Proponent will facilitate meetings of the ICF Recreation Sub-Committee and where necessary address conflict that arises through the process of establishing a Regional Recreation Funding Agreement.
In addition to Sub-Committee meetings the Proponent’s attendance at ICF Committee, municipal council and intermunicipal council meetings may be required for facilitation and mediation purposes related to the Regional Recreation Funding Agreement.
2. The successful Proponent will be required to meet with and consult with the ICF Regional Recreation Funding Agreement Sub-Committee during the period of September 1, 2020 to April 1, 2021 in a frequency required by the Sub-Committee as necessary to complete a proposal to be evaluated and accepted by the Intermunicipal Collaboration Framework Committee for the purpose of making a recommendation for a Regional Recreation Funding Agreement to each participating municipality in accordance with the principles of the ICF Agreement and the Terms of Reference for the Regional Recreation Sub-Committee.
3. The Proponent will be familiar with the Municipal Government Act and the Intermunicipal Collaboration Framework process.
4. The location of meetings will be in one of the participating municipalities municipal offices.
5. The Proponent will not be responsible for agenda preparation or minute taking.
6. For the purposes of this Proposal the Proponent will assume that 15 – 3-hour meetings and 4 – 6-hour meetings will be facilitated inclusive of all preparation and follow up requirements. For the purposes of this Project the Proponent will be meeting with the Sub-Committee, the larger ICF Committee or the Councils of the municipalities either separately or collectively.
7. Provide the Sub-Committee with a final report that will be the basis for a regional funding agreement framework.
Meeting length described herein is exclusive of travel. The Lump Sum to include professional fees and all costs related to travel, hotels, meal and miscellaneous expenses.